Friday, January 16, 2009

David Guetta

Tonight I get to go to a club with some old friends, where we're gonna ogle the go-go boys if they're hot, flirt with the other guys there if they're hot, and get drunk regardless of who's hot and who's not.

Is there anyone else out there who as into go-go boys as I am? I could watch them all day and all night. Well not all go-go boys, just the ones who dance well. I've seen some great go-go boys in the hours I've clocked in at the clubs, and a lot of terrible ones.

I should post go-go music because I'm so excited, but I know what kinda music will be playin at the club, so some Frenchified pop instead. Go-go music in a different post sometime.

Enjoy!


David Guetta - Just A Little More Love

David Guetta - Baby When the Light (with Steve Angelo feat Cozi)

David Guetta - Distorsion (feat Morceau)

No comments: