Sunday, January 4, 2009

2raumwohnung

A German band, who sing in German, so I can never understand a word they say. But the female vocalist's voice just makes everything sound so dirty and sexy, plus a lot of their remixes are bass-heavy, so I'm hooked. :o)

Ich Weiss Warum is the first song of theirs I heard, off a World Groove album I believe, and I would listen to this song everyday while I was driving to my shitty night job. Made it... a little less shitty.

2raumwohnung - Ich Weiss Warum


The next song was on heavy rotation on my iPod last year, and at the end of the post, you'll find the music video for the unremixed version, which is pretty great, but Tiga's remix just makes this song so much more repeatable.

2raumwohnung - Ich Und Elaine (Tiga Remix)


This last song is the most bass-heavy and arguably the sexiest-sounding of the bunch.

2raumwohnung - Wir Trafen Uns In Einem Garten (Mit Max)

Enjoy!

No comments: