Saturday, December 20, 2008

After a long hiatus...

Some bangin' tracks.




First, from everyone's favorite, Mylo.

Annie - Chewing Gum (Mylo Club Remix)



Next, the only good remix of David Rubato's Circuit. It's the only good one because the original is so good, no other remix ever came close to it. And then Aeroplane did.

David Rubato - Circuit (Aeroplane Remix)



In anticipation of their new forthcoming album.

Disko Anne & Karvaopelit - Rokkibaby (Rock Your Baby)

Pehrson & Torbjorn Brundtland - Geared Up (feat Annie)

Royksopp - What Else Is There? (Thin White Duke Remix)



A few from this years best new groups.

Hercules & Love Affair - Blind

Hercules & Love Affair - Blind (Frankie Knuckles Dub)

The Kills - U R A Fever

Supermayer - The Art of Letting Go



One of my pet favorites.

Metronomy - My Heart Rate Rapid



A group that makes me fall in lust with the club scene everytime I hear them, Goose.

ShitDisco - I Know Kung Fu (Goose Remix)

No comments: