Monday, December 22, 2008

Mathematikal

Listening to Mathematikal edits is what made me realize I can't just be listening to bass all day without paying attention how beautiful the bass really is.

Because the bass laid down by Mathematikal is so fucking beautiful, I realized that there is also bass that is terribly unremarkable, and sometimes downright terrible.

I remember once telling a friend that my taste in music was maturing, specifically the awesome bass, and that's all thanks to Mathematikal!




An old song, with a new spin

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Mathematikal Rerub)


For comparison, 2 remixes of a killer song, both equally bangin'

The Kills - Cheap & Cheerful (Mathematikal Rerub)

The Kills - Cheap & Cheerful (The VIDEOBAND Re-Distortion)



And finally, a song that makes me think that life would be so much better as part of the Borg (for the Trekkie in all of us)!

Harris Robotis - GO (Mathematikal Rerub)

No comments: